Sunday, February 12, 2006

Why don't we fly away...

I'm so glad I have the day off. My ramen soup cure failed me and there's no denying I have a full fledged head cold. I slept for 12 hours and I still feel like shit. I got a sinus headache that aspirin won't touch and my nose is running non-stop. Yeah, I know I could take pills but they just dope me up and postpone the inevitable. But enough whining. Nothing to do but live through it and I shouldn't be such a baby anyway. It's been a couple of years since I've had such a bad cold. So moving on...

Next lifetime, I want to be a millionaire aeronautical daredevil. Congratulations Steve Fossett for setting yet another flight record. Sounds like it was quite a ride in his crazy experimental plane and a very scary landing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home