Wednesday, January 11, 2006

May I have a blogroll please

Say hey to Donnie at Cadillac Tight. I found him through Acidman at Gut Rumbles and fair warning, his politics lean more to the right than the left but he's with us on drug policy reform and he doesn't automatically condemn lefties as moonbats for having a progressive outlook. I certainly don't agree with him on everything, but I really like his common sense approach so I put him in swingers. I also moved Acidman out of drunks and poets, even though he still is poetic, it didn't feel right to keep him in with the drunks now that he's sober.

And give a hearty welcome back to Jim at The Vice Squad. He's not posting much, it would appear about once a month, but I'm putting him back on the active roll in the hopes of encouraging him to blog more often. We've been missing you Jim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home