Tuesday, January 24, 2006


I admit I have a problem

I need a 12 step program. I've becomed addicted to Acidman and his posse of rumbling and grumbling regs. I've already forgotten why I went there in the first place but these days I find myself there every morning. Acidman alternately astounds me or pisses me off but he does it with such exquisite, inelegant eloquence that I keep going back for more. I'm telling you, he's the Mark Twain of our age. His blog brings new meaning to the phrase, painfully honest. I've become ridiculously fond of the irascible Cracker.

I believe the sticker makes me an official member of the fan club. So what do I do with it? I'm sure as hell not going to slap it on my "looks good but could die at any moment" car. I could put it on my guitar case with the rest of my sticker memorabilia but that, along with my keyboard, never sees the light of day anymore. For the moment I couldn't decide which of the two shots to use for the graphic to this post. Then I remembered -- I have another blog.

Maybe I'll just keep taking pictures of it in odd places for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home