Saturday, January 21, 2006


Let's all sing like the birdies sing

So I didn't get up until almost noon today because I watched the dumb movie. The premise was absurd but the skydiving stunts were amazing. They had some incredible jumpers and I thought they caught the cultural spirit of the skydiving community quite well. Besides Nick Nolte was in it and I think he's kind of sexy. But I digress.

So when I shuffled over to the computer with my coffee, and opened the shade there was a bird sitting on the ledge, just looking into the window. He didn't fly away immediately, even though I started in my surprise. It was raining when I got up and the bush outside was full of birds for a good hour, chattering away. I think they're getting used to the camera because they finally let me get a couple of shots. Here's the larger version of the graphic, and here's the other one I took of this pair.

How pathetic is my life when this is the excitement of the day? Still, it's not so unpleasant. That little red guy hung around for a long time and he has a sweet little song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home