Friday, November 18, 2005

Home improvement

Sorry, I ran out of steam last night. The outdoor project was bigger than expected. It's funny the leaves don't look that bad really - I was exaggerating a little when I said they were ankle deep, but just raking them three feet away from the foundation created a huge windrow. I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with it all. It's clear I need to have some major bonfires when the wind dies down. Meanwhile, it's even colder today than yesterday. It's not going to break 50 - unseasonably cold they tell me. Sometimes I feel like the arctic air follows me wherever I go.

Meanwhile, I got halfway around the house (this place is bigger than it looks) with the toxic concoction so I have to venture out to the big store again to finish the job. I found three ants in the kitchen this morning but they looked pretty stunned so maybe it will work once I ring the whole house with the stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home