Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Small change in plans

Well I'm almost completely brain dead at this point. I of course didn't fall asleep until almost 1:00am last night, so early call was deadly. I realized I needed a day to decompress, so I've changed my intinerary and I'm not leaving till Thursday. Thus I'll be posting tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be posting from the airport as well. I believe they have wifi in the ones I'll be in. If I can figure out how to access it, I'll be trying to do some live blogging. I'm hoping it will just connect without needing an access key.

It's ridiculous that I have this great computer and I don't know how to use it. I wish they still gave out hard copy owners manuals. I never find the on-line versions particularly helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home