Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The sea is flat

The weather is sort of improving. Everything is gray today, the sky, the sea and the air but the wind died down so it was actually comfortable to have coffee on the deck this morning. I haven't been down to the beach yet. I dragged myself out of bed early so my body rhythm doesn't get locked into a 3:00am to 10:00am schedule and a result I'm moving a little slow and frankly I'm feeling a little stiff from the ambitious walk yesterday. I probably overdid it by walking for two straight hours after having had virtually no exercise for months now.

I'm off for a hot shower, hoping to solve that and a shorter walk before the rain comes this afternoon. I've already posted in Detroit today so I should be back sooner rather than later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home