Thursday, March 31, 2005

Unexpected developments

I'm home for the night and it's really weird that there's no car here. Now it's not like I even drive it much when it is here but the empty carport has this glaring absence quality to it. I had to get a ride home. That always makes me feel like an errant teenager. Meanwhile, I have no real idea where my car is or who took it since I wasn't here when it was towed. Leo took it over to Tim's place and I talked to Grady over there today who figures it might be two weeks before I can get it back. It's kind of like island time here. Guess I'm going to go over and locate the garage in the next couple of days, maybe have a look around. They tell me it's not too far from here.

Meanwhile, I was thrilled to find through the referral log that LOS is on the North State blogroll. (You may have noticed I posted the logo on the sidebar.) I don't know from barbecue but I've always loved Andy Griffith and I really wanted to join this group. I applied months ago and never heard back so I assumed I was just too left for the excellent but right leaning lineup and I hadn't checked in a long time. Thanks to Trojan Horseshoes for the honor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home