Saturday, March 26, 2005

Arrrgh!

I love my new computer but after working at it for hours, I still don't have internet access. All I have to show for it is a headache and a severe case of techno-distress. The help features as usual are not helpful for me. It strikes me as ridiculous that they expect you to set it up using on-line help when the problem is that you can't get online. I mean for what it costs would it kill them to give you a little paper manual? The wifi thingy was just as unhelpful.

Anyway, it appears everything is working except that it's not connecting. I'm thinking it's because I need more cables and stuff so I can connect everything together somehow. I hope it's not because I disabled the connection when I was trying to configure the computer according to the cheatsheet from the wifi. It's driving me crazy so I'm going to bed and calling my ISP in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home