Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Lunchtime links

Nasty afternoon out there. The snow gave way to freezing rain. Roads to be okay but the sidewalks are treacherous and the trees are glazed. It's still pretty but it's a lot nicer to be looking at it from the window instead of walking the street.

Meanwhile, I couple of quick links. Winnipeg police, in a rare moment of honesty, admit they overestimated the haul on a recent bust of a grow up in the city. They only found just over half of the 10,000 plants originally reported. Still a big bust but it goes to show how the reports on the worth of these busts get inflated.

Decrimwatch points us to a good LTE on the biblical implications of cannabis prohibition. Turns out the bible is against it. As Steve points out, "prohibition promotes much more immorality than any drug."

Finally, I'm delighted to report I can access Drug WarRant again. It appears it was a Comcast problem. I can't wait to stop giving these jerks my money for internet access. One plus for going through the hell of moving. Believe me I'm going to give them an earful when I dump the service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home