Monday, November 15, 2004

From under the covers

Well as if aching bones and fading eyesight is not enough, it now appears I've developed an acute sensitivity to staph germs in my old age and endured yet another bout of mild food poisoning that kept me in bed today. Fortunately I felt fine yesterday and made it to the Drunk Stuntmen/Young at Heart gig. As predicted it was fabulous and reunions followed. I'll have more to say on that tomorrow when I expect to feel better.

Also on the bright side, I received a nice note from YaHooka saying they listed me in their links section. It took a while to find but it was nice of them to do it and I think it's kind of cool to be listed in the Articles and Editorials section. Thanks Lunaria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home