Saturday, November 13, 2004

Blog roll

I know I should be updating my blogroll. I need to move a lot of stuff around and I'm way remiss in adding additional links to some really fine blogs, but instead I started reading them. So here's some highlights.

The song in her head is Jesus Christ Superstar and Annie Annuals prefers medical marijuana to pharmaceutical poisons.

The Calico Cat looks at junk science and teen age sex. It's not so different from junk science and teen age drug use.

Will Baude at Crescat Sentenia notices marijuana coming up in the Supreme Court.

Power and Control points out that marijuana is more popular in Montana than George Bush.

And Sister Geoff has the story on importing Afghani drug dealers into the US court system. Jeesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home