Sunday, June 27, 2004

rustycans.com
Sunday Funnies

Cute Doonesbury yesterday. I hope Garry keeps this story line going. And Duke has the last word on the "Iraq handover" in today's strip. And is me or is Beetle Bailey starting to sound anti-war? Yesterday's panels sure had an anti-Bush slant.

Meanwhile the relentless search for naked pictures of Marcie Betts continues to drive a significant portion of my traffic. I figure you're probably about half tattoo people and half prison guards, and I hope both groups stay to see what else we have to say at Last One Speaks. I might mention that yes, I do have a photo of Marcie Betts at the link on this post, and you can enlarge it and see some of her tats but she's not naked in the photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home