Friday, June 25, 2004

simplifiedsigns.org
What a drag it is getting up

Getting old sucks - I'm losing my party chops. Time was I could party till the proverbial cows come home for nights on end. Hell, in 1990 I averaged about 20 hours of sleep a week. I'm afraid those days are long gone. Jeeez. I stay out one night till 2:00am and I've been dragging myself around semi-comatose all morning. I figure it's going to a long afternoon too. Good thing it's busy today or I'd probably fall asleep in my chair at work.

All of which is a really long way of saying that I won't posting anything of substance until tonight, after the hair of the dog remedy. By then I'll be able to tell why it was worth giving up the sleep for the gig. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home