Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Meme game revisited

Don't ask me how I ended up this deep in my own archives but I found this game that I really liked at the time. I still do, but this round I have a lot longer sentence to share since the closest book was a paperback Roget's Thesaurus.

"...bring together, assemble, muster, collect, gather; hold a meeting, convene, convoke; rake up, dredge, heap, mass, pile; pack, cram, lump together; compile, group, concentrate, unite, amass, accumulate, hoard, store."

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

It also kind of answered the question I had on my mind when I found it again. So sue me, I like those little cosmic moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home