Tuesday, May 04, 2004

bernieashman.com
Mercury Retrograde...

...and there's a full moon staring into my kitchen window. No wonder it's been like this.

Having had the day from absolute hell, I was so happy to find out it was Mercury retrograde. I love a celestial explanation (as opposed to a karmic one) and I was cheered to hear the blessed little planet was about to go direct again. I don't know the astrological implications of these things. All I know is when it's in this stage of retrograde, my life is a disaster.

Apparently it's not only me who is affected by this phenomenon. I've heard stories all week long of equally dismal occurrences as my own. I definitely felt a shift in energy late this afternoon though. I think the planet is starting to swing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home