Saturday, May 01, 2004

Friday's Photoblog

So we're a day late with the photoblog because I've been wanting to post that Hopper picture on the post below for a while now. For one thing there's a really funky reproduction that's been hanging in City for many years and secondly, the painting does bear an uncanny resemblance to City -- now Tully O's.

Today's photo is of Monty, a fairly new regular, at least for the after work crowd. Monty is lucky at Keno, he wins at least once a week but he's not such a great pinball player. I challenged him last week and left him eating my dust. I love playing with him though because he's such a good sport and was just as impressed as I was with that killer round of multi-ball that put me over the top in that game.

Meanwhile it's a gorgeous day in the Valley and I'm off for a little road trip this afternoon. I'll be back after dark with more news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home