Wednesday, March 31, 2004

wopc.co.uk
Life is Funny, But It's Not a Joke

Well this is kind of cool. The Detroit News just invited me to be a guest blogger on their website. I sent in the application so long ago, I had almost forgotten about it. The timing is not great; it's going to be a busy month for me but I think it would be fun. And although the theme over there is skewed towards straight presidential politics, I would love a chance to spread some Last One Speaks style logic around the mid-west, so I sent in my acceptance.

They say they give you editorial control over your content and their few rules seem reasonable enough. I loved this one in particular.

The News will kill such posts as well as blogs that commit ad hominem attacks aimed at anyone who is not a public figure .....

I believe that means I can still call Bush our Commander in Thief.

I hope this not someone's idea of an elaborate April Fools joke, but if it is -- it's a really good one. And if it's not, I love the idea of starting this gig on April Fools day but I think the joke may be on the Detroit News.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home