Saturday, March 27, 2004

petesilver.com
Silver and Gold

Before we close the bloggers meet-up story, there's one other person I met there. Pete Silver is so interesting I'm giving him his own post. Pete tells me he started his blog on the day Ralph Nader declared for the presidency because he was so irritated by it. He only has four posts so far but he's a busy guy. Take a look at his website and you'll see why.

Pete's an idea man, the entrepreneur's entrepreneur. Among his other marketing services, he buys cool phone numbers and domain names and resells them. He owns every permutation of his own name of course but I was surprised to hear that nobody had ever scooped up the CoC address for Springfield.com, what with all the Springfields in the country. I had always thought there was one in every state. I was astonished to find out there are only 25 of them but still a smart investment, no?

He's led an interesting life, from working as a photojournalist for major publications to speechwriting for Janet Reno and as you can see from the graphic -- he is photogenic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home