Thursday, March 25, 2004

Meet Up

I generally hate this sort of thing, and this is the last thing I have time to do, but I'm going to the blogger's meetup anyway mainly because I want to kick Scott Brodeur's butt. He's the editor of the MassLive.com site here, affiliated with the local Springfield rag, which as Patterico would say is pretty much a dog trainer.

I rarely do this, but let me explain. We are a international group at Last One Speaks -- our readership spans the entire globe. We've become pretty well known or at least a little well known, pretty much everywhere in the world, except in our own hometown. I decided to try to build some local traffic and submitted my URL three times since January. Not only has Scott not put me on the blogroll, he has failed to respond to my inquiries on the matter. I figure either I'll leave this meeting with an explanation or grounds for a First Amendment action of some sort.

There were reasons I stayed anonymous here however, that time is long past. Although I can hold a confidence forever, I've never been able to keep a secret for myself for very long. I know about this meet-up because one of the partners in the firm cut the brief out for me when he was reading the morning paper.

In any event , I'm off to the Wood something Cafe on Masonic Street. This should be interesting in any event. Having done a quick check this afternoon, I know at least a few of these bloggers and it will do me good to get out the hood. I haven't been past Faces since I started blogging, maybe even before.

Update to follow later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home