Tuesday, March 09, 2004

marijuanalogues.com
Reefer Madness: The Pursuit of Pot, NYC

We first discovered Marijuana-Logues in January. Since then, they seem to have found the fast track to fame and fortune. According to Playbill, they will be opening a show in the Big Apple at the end of this month. It's off Broadway, but at a major West Village address.

The Marijuana-Logues will play Tuesday through Thursday at 8 PM, Friday & Saturday at 8 PM & 10 PM and Sunday at 4:20 PM. The ActorsÂ’ Playhouse is located at 100 Seventh Avenue South (between Christopher and Bleecker). All tickets are $55 and can be purchased through Telecharge.com.

I really like what I've seen of their work so far and I'm due for a shopping trip to the big city. Wouldn't it be fun to score one of these while I was there?

A limited number of same-day $20 "rush" tickets will be available for purchase at the box office only at 4:20 PM on each performance day, except Sunday when "rush" tickets will be available at 3 PM. Limit four $20 tickets per person, subject to availability. For more info, go to www.marijuanalogues.com.

I won't be free to travel until the end of April and I hope they are still doing the rush tickets by then. I have a feeling this show is going to get hot fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home