Wednesday, November 05, 2003

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

I'm off to the conference on this miserable day. I hate driving in the rain. I'm a little unclear about whether I'll be able to get internet access at this place so the dispatches may be spotty for the new few days but you can be certain I'll have a lot to say when I get back.

For now I leave you with a couple of links from the inbox.

California destroyed a record number of marijana plants this year with with 466,054 plants seized during the 2003 eradication season, about 100,000 more plants than last year.

And from Tim Meehan, thanks for this link to the Washington Journal program featuring an interview with Quentin Hardy, author of the recent article we posted here from Forbes magazine.

Tim notes that you have to click Washington Journal Entire Program (11/04/2003) and it's at about 2:20 into the program. Quentin says that he has received more mail on this article than anything he's written. And the letters are 8 to 1 in favour of reform .

Makes you wonder how they can justify spending all that money eradicating the plants. And speaking of reform, I've got to get on the road. Look for updates later.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home