Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Day at the Park

I had all these ends of bread and didn't want to just throw them out, so I decided to go feed the ducks in the park the other day since it was such a lovely afternoon. I wasn't the only one with that idea. There were six other people doing it too and man, are those ducks spoiled. Before I got there, I was wondering if they might come up and swarm me on the bank. Instead, they swam away before I was out of bread.


The seem to have some kind of social order, where certain ones hang out in groups. I had to walk around the pond to feed the really lazy ones. They'll eat if you deliver. Crazy. But it was fun.

The trees are finally turning here as well. These are in my new neighborhood.


Just barely caught the light on my way home. Getting excited to be living on that end of town.

Meanwhile, I ran across this amazing gallery of color photos of Russia from the early 1900s that I think my Dad will like. Click here Dad and keep scrolling down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home