Saturday, August 15, 2009

I can't get rid of that code

Sorry I haven't posted here all week. Every time I come in thinking I'll put something up, I get distracted by trying to figure out how to get rid of that hideous code at the top. I've spent literally hours dicking around with the template, removing bits here and there and nothing has worked. I get so frustrated, I leave and forget to post.

Anyway, I have some photos of my new laudramat that I'll post once I download them. Meanwhile, here's a couple of fun links to amuse you. Erin O'Brien went to see It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, World and was inspired to dig up this short YouTube of a dance sequence from the movie. The oldsters will appreciate those moves.

And I have a very cool complilation here of the Eiffel Tower from 78 dramatic angles. It's all on one long post at the link so you don't have to click to see each picture. Some of them are really awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home