Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Bright spots on a dark day

I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been fighting off tears all day. I mean I'm all whiny and morose and feel like sobbing. Working my way through it, but rather than drag everybody down and talk about it, here's some fun links.

A really impressive slide show, photos taken while flying over the Andes. Someday I'd like to do that.

Hours of fun here. The Library of Congress archive of vintage posters. You can browse and download high resolution copies by topic. [via Erin who found some great ones by searching for magic]

And this is very cool. You know how much I love rocks. Here you can find images from the insides of rocks. I suggest you click on themes from the sidebar and then choose any one and click save and search. The seascapes were great. [via Phila who has lots of other cool links in his Friday Hope Blogging post]

Meanwhile, I'm going to go count my blessings and try to forget my troubles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home