Sunday, March 23, 2008

Just for you all a...



I hope everyone had a great holiday who celebrates this one. I skipped out on the family festivities myself. It's been a mellow day. I slept in this morning and will be enjoying some leftover pizza and a beer for my Easter dinner shortly. Maybe two beers so I can fall asleep at a reasonable hour and not get too far off schedule.

My Easter treat for you all can be found at my other blog where my weekly media bytes post is mostly politics free. All kinds of fun links over at that post. Make sure to try out the Awareness Test. I failed it. I'd be interested to know if anyone else passes it. And the marshmallow peeps show is not to be missed.


I love you all dearly.


[graphics via and via]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home