Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I got the music in me...

It's a rare day when I would send you to my poliblogs on purpose, but I've been in a storytelling mood these last couple of days and I'm spreading them around. It started when I read this WaPo piece about how they sent in a world class violinist to busk in a DC metro station. I looked at it from the busker's point of view.

I couldn't stop thinking about it and then I remembered the best busker I ever saw, which happened to be when I went to my first Red Sox game. Those few minutes inside the T-station is still in the top ten of my experiences in life.

I don't remember who played the Red Sox that night. It may have been the Jays. But I'll never forget that old street musician.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home