Sunday, April 30, 2006

Quick Hits

As you may have gathered from my cranky posts, I've been in a terrible funk the last couple of days. I can't really talk about it because I promised not to but in an effort to snap out of it, I've been cruising around looking for some lighter fare this morning. Gotta love the internets. There's always something.

This is the must click of the day. Welcome to the escape hatch. I hope somebody told them that digital pictures can be traced back to a specific camera.

A blast from the past with Stop the madness, Nancy Reagan's only music video.

And talk about finding amusement in unexpected places, from the indescribable Bane, a peek at LegoLand, a place I've always wanted to go to and just for us girls, men are like....., well -- they're just like his mom says they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home