Saturday, April 22, 2006

Perpetual motion

It's such a dreary day in the south. We need the rain badly but it doesn't do much for my get up and go. It's the kind of day you want to curl up in an easy chair and read a book. Since my eyesight is going, I can't read as much as I used to so I curled up in front of the computer instead, listening to the birds outside and reading the morning away. I'll be back with some actual posting but to get you started, via the lovely Avedon, here's a fun little video. It's 13 minutes long and at first I thought I'd just watch the beginning but I was mesmerized and couldn't turn it off. I love those things. The down side is now I've got that silly jingle stuck in my head.

Meanwhile, if you're in the mood for a cute little three minute political parody, try this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home