Tuesday, April 05, 2005

When the morning comes

I hate the time change. I haven't slept more than 5 hours on any night this week and I'm tired and cranky. My car is still not ready and my last conversation with the garage was less than comforting. They found something wrong but can't figure out what it is and I still don't really know where they are. I think I might have to take a cruise over there in the morning.

Meanwhile the rest of my life is not so bad. I've been walking every day and notice I already have a tan. I think I'll need to break out the sun screen pretty soon and I'm loving the laptop. I can't wait to take it out into the greater wifi world. As luck would have it I found a link to a worldwide wifi locator in my newsletters today.

I'm looking at a couple of weeks off at the end of the month. I'm trying to decide whether or not to go to Florida. I was going to do the Outer Banks but I found a really cheap flight to Lauderdale and it would a nice time to visit my friends. Not to mention, according to the locator there's a lot of wifi availability in Florida. I'm too burned out to decide tonight though. That and the drug war news will have to wait until the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home