Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Blogger Issues

This is a test. Blogger is apparently having publishing issues this week. I can't get into the editing platform at all and that double post is really bugging me. Hoping however we can still at least post new pieces this morning since this page is coming up.

Meanwhile, I'm finally nailed the trash thing. I managed to get it out there in time for the second week running. On the bird front, I'm disappointed that none of the birds are eating my orange. My dad puts them out for his birds and they eat them in minutes - I've had mine out there for 24 hours without one taker. I hoping they just haven't noticed it yet and will find it today. It's supposed to be another beautiful afternoon here in the South.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home