Tuesday, November 09, 2004

More work to do

It's freezing here this morning and the leaves have almost all blown off the trees in the gale force wind of the last few days. The sun brightens the view but does little to alleviate the chill that works its way to the bone at this time of year here.

Meanwhile, since [I still can't believe I'm saying this] Bush was elected, it seems my work in Detroit not far from done. We're going to have to redouble our efforts to watchdog this administration. The good news is however, with the election over, I can focus on a wider range of subjects over there, including the War on Some Drugs.

My Libertarian co-hort (and prison industry supporter) over there, in fact gave me the perfect opening to begin a dialogue on the WOSD and prison reform. Check out my post on the subject from last night.

The good news in all of this folks is that drug policy reform survived as an issue beyond last Tuesday's debacle and judging from the amount of ink we're receiving in the major press, I think we'll keep building steam for the foreseeable future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home