Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Get out there and Vote

I hate the time change. I don't know why they say you gain an hour of sleep because by Monday morning, as a practical matter, you're getting up an hour early. As if I don't have enough trouble waking up in the morning. So once again, I'm running late but this is the last day I'll be neglecting you in favor of Detroit. I can't wait for life to get back to some semblence of balance again. It's been a long election season.

Meanwhile, Fox's Bill O'Reilly is out there making snarky remarks about the doper vote.

From the October 28 nationally syndicated broadcast of The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly:

CALLER: I'm calling today because I think it's fair to say that a large amount of the youth that are involved in this election now, this time around. And I just think that the majority of them are voting Kerry. Is that crazy?

O'REILLY: Yeah, I think the stoned slackers'll go for Kerry. I think he'll carry that vote. ... The stoned-slacker vote. Ummm -- but I don't know if they're gonna go. You know, look, Puff Daddy [Combs] and his crew -- they're running around, "Vote or Die!" and all that. Yeah, it's good publicity to get on TV. Are they gonna get out? Are they gonna leave the bong and stand in line for an hour? I don't know.


What do say kids? Let's get there and prove that sleazy windbag wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home