Sunday, October 17, 2004

Rooms to Move

It's hard to define my relationship with Jordi Herold, former owner of the Iron Horse Music Hall. We're certainly not friends however, since we have occasion to interact so frequently, we have more than a casual knowledge of each other. I guess the closest I could come to describing it is, he's a close business acquaintance.

He recently bought one of my favorite civil war era houses in the entire town, with the intention of restoring it. The house has been empty for a decade and needs a lot of work or I would have bought it myself, but here's the interesting part. He moved it across lovely downtown Northampton in one piece.

I was out of town at the time and was sad I didn't get to witness it live however, this little burgh has an embarrassment of riches when it comes to artists and Victor Hoyt posted some gorgeous photos of the event here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home