Saturday, October 16, 2004

We have comments!

I don't get alerted when they are posted and I don't always remember to go back and check, so forgive me for taking so long to mention this. I'm really glad to see people are using the comments section. I love knowing who is visiting here. I appreciate the feedback and since I still get so few, I thought I might thank you all personally this week.

Scott Henson at Grits for Breakfast posted a reminder about the non-existent difference between the Reps and the Dems on the drug war, at my post about Walters disinformation tour. Scott is "Blogging in a Lone Star State of mind" telling "Tall but true tales from the trenches in Texas," out of Austin. Love your blog Scott. I'll be putting it on my blogroll and not because I discovered that you were nice enough to put Last One Speaks on yours. Great stuff.

Thanks to Lorax for the pithy comments on Loretta Nall's vigil at Judge Retchen's courthouse. Your remarks on "common soldiers being prosecuted for war crimes on the grounds that they have a responsibility to disobey unjust orders" are particularly timely in light of the recent arrest of soldiers in Iraq for refusing to go on a 'suicide mission'.

Lorax also has some astute observations on addiction, here.

Thanks to Klay for pointing out the hypocrisy of both major candidates here. And I couldn't find the post but I was honored that Thief of Thief's Den is reading the blog and had made a comment recently.

Finally, thanks so much to Sister Geoff for the kind concern about my health. I'm happy to report I'm quite recovered now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home