Thursday, October 21, 2004

Red Sox Nation - what curse?

I'm so tiresome today, I can hardly stand myself. Here I had a chance to watch history in making and all I can do is whine about how sleepy I am. Not that it wasn't worth it. I don't think we'll see a series as exciting as this again in our lifetimes. We may all be stumbling around bleary-eyed but there's sense of great joy and wonderment wafting through the Baystate today.

There's a popular theory among die-hard Sox fans that if we actually win the series, the world as we know it will end. This will be a good thing for drug policy reform. Baylen says it true and I see no reason not to believe him.

Meanwhile, I'm out of time so check back this evening for the latest on the war on some drugs, a subject I know I've been neglecting lately because of all the excitement around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home