Tuesday, August 17, 2004

New funtionality

Finally a new feature from Blogger that's easy to figure out. Although I notice, my heading has some kind of error that left that ugly coding at the top, the search feature does indeed work to search this blog. Tres cool.

I've been trying to figure out to install such a thing on the sidebar for weeks without successs so now I guess I don't have to. And if they ever fix the glitch, it will be much more attractive than the Google ad banners that used to be there. Although I have to admit I did sometimes like the curious juxtaposition between the ads and the current content of the blog.

Anyway, now if looking for some subject in particular I've addressed before, you can find it and so can I. Alright!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home