Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Gee, Thanks

I'm hopelessly overdue to thank Avedon Carol for linking to me on her blog The Sideshow last month. I was on the road and -- well what's the point of excuses. I'm remiss for a number of reasons, some good, some not so good. In any event I totally admire her work; I'm in awe of her stamina and her knowledge of all things Tolkien. It was very cool to have her link to me and if any of her readers are still coming by on their own, welcome in. I encourage the rest of you folks to check her out.

Meanwhile, I just discovered The Broadroom put my link on their blogroll. It's a site for women, by women and it's so rich in content you can get lost over there for hours. I feel honored to be included in both.

I love Girl power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home