Saturday, July 24, 2004

Afternoon delight

Honest to God, I had planned to spend this afternoon working on the template while it was raining and cold and all. The only problem is, it didn't rain. The sun came out and it turned out to a be a really nice day and I must go outside. This sort of day is just too rare to waste.

So I'm off to look for some downtown adventure but before I go, I'm happy to report that I've finally heard from Louise. The last time I saw her she was looking gorgeous (as always) in a stunning white dress and in the company of an equally stunning young man. I thought maybe she had gone off and got re-married. I had heard a rumor she was on her way to Vegas...

Not to worry, it was all idle gossip and I look forward to catching up with her soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home