Friday, July 23, 2004

Little Dragon

It's been a tough week for posting. Between equipment failures, my ridiculous schedule and the really nice weather, I haven't had enough time to get anything done. Of course, I could be posting instead of lollygagging on the stoop watching the world's largest dragonfly eat insects, but how often do you see a dragonfly the size of an actual dragon? He seems to be living in the swamp behind the condos and I have to tell you that I have never seen a bigger one. I thought it was just my perspective at first until I saw him swerve to avoid crashing into a wren and he was about the same size! He's almost scary.

In any event we'll be trying to catch up on the news this weekend. It's supposed to be colder and raining. It's been a really cold summer here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home