Monday, June 07, 2004

On our way home

The wifi was installed here a couple of days ago but there was heavy competition for the laptop and believe it or not there are actually one or two things more important than blogging to other people so I didn't get to post as much as I had hoped. However I did have a lovely time here and I'll be flying home tonight so we'll be back on our usual blogging schedule by tomorrow afternoon.

If I haven't answered your email in the last week, it's nothing personal - it just got lost in the 200 messages I haven't been able to wade through yet but I'll be looking at it all in the next couple of days.

Meanwhile, I'm off for one last day of sightseeing and enjoying the company of my friends and the warm and sunny weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home