Friday, April 23, 2004

Friday Photoblog

Mark

I've had a such a bizarre week. My whole world has been like New England weather. Warm and sunny to cold and raw in the space of a few hours. I'm pretty burned out so I'm going to take the easy way out and just post a couple of pictures tonight.

I've become fascinated by computer enhanced photos in any event. I'm so low tech I don't even have a digital camera so I took these photos on my hundred dollar Minolta and ended up with mostly terrible shots. I'm astounded by the improvements you can make with the Kodak software.




Brian


I'm starting with two shots because they are cousins and are from a main line Northampton family. Mark is a bartender at City and I think he may be a little older than Brian who is an instigator. He's roped me into more than one political debate over there. He also laughs a lot more.

They always ask who I think is cuter. I can never decide but feel free to vote if you like. I'm sure they would be interested to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home