Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Evening Update - Kicking Butts

I hate to tell my friend this, but his post-hypnotic suggestion is not really working that well. Quitting is not easy and although I'm using it as a mantra, it hasn't been an easy night and I really want a cigarette right now. I'm still winning so far but I loved smoking while I work and my meal feels hard to digest without that after dinner smoke. I'm missing it.

I'm at the stage where I'm enjoying second hand smoke, it smells totally tempting at the moment and even the stale smell of tobacco in this house, that I loathed while I was smoking, comforts me tonight in this unfamiliar state of toxin free breathing.

It's hard to be sitting at the computer, I miss having an cigarette burning while I work at the keyboard, especially when I'm blogging. I expect to turn in early to get through the worst of today. Nonetheless, I'm holding my ground and so far cigarettes are still losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home