Thursday, February 12, 2004

doonesbury
KICKING BUTTS

I've been on wellbutrin for week now and I have to say it's starting to work already. I'm getting used to it, and although I do still feel a little slow-mo, I feel functional again and it's actually kind of mellowing out my natural agitation. It's also starting to work on the nicotine cravings. They are definitely getting farther apart. Cigarettes are still winning, but I'm gaining some more ground.

I'm told it takes two weeks for the medication to take full effect. If it keeps going this well, I figure I stand a fighting chance of really kicking the addiction this time. I'm starting to believe in my post-hypnotic mantra.

Quitting is easy. I don't know why I didn't do it before....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home