Friday, January 17, 2014

Places I have been

I'm still alive but I did have a bit of a relapse of the bronchitis and I've been busy with some real life stuff.  I'm trying to get back to a posting schedule. May be a few more days but for now, here's a couple of photos from the time I spent in Tulum.

The first night we arrived, we were too late to get a cabana. The only sleeping quarters we could get was this little pup tent.



Victoria and I could barely squeeze into it together. In the middle of the night I felt something warm and hairy. At first I thought it was Victoria's leg, but then realized it was breathing. It was an animal. I freaked out and sprang out of the tent screaming.  Moments later Victoria was laughing hysterically.



Turns out the animal was this little puppy. He tried to steal my wallet in the morning. His owners just watched and laughed as he ran off with it. Maybe that's how they made a living on the beach.  He made a hell of a cute thief.


[Photos are better if you click on them to embiggen.]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home