Monday, August 19, 2013

Scenes from my past -- Part seventeen

Been a while since I've added to this series. This is one from my more recent past when I lived in lovely downtown Noho. This photo was taken on a path that was literally a ten minute walk (or less) from the downtown, depending on where you started from. I didn't take this photo but I've walked that path many times. I know exactly where the photo was taken. Morning in the Meadows, Northampton, MA. [George Lenker photo]



[Photos are better if you click on them to embiggen.]

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm humming the John Denver tune , Take me home ...Country Road. Makes me kind of homesick for where I grew up. Or is my youth I miss?

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I get homesick for the happy valley when I see photos like this too. But admit I also miss my youth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home