Thursday, May 02, 2013

Red tulips mean believe me, I love you

7.7.18
I never forget a debt. Been wanting to update this with a link to the artist since September 2014 when the artist's wife contacted me. She thanked me for liking the photo. It is early July 2018 as I post this. Haven't blogged since October 2014. The artist is Alexy Koshelev also known on instagram since 2014 as  deepfuze.

5.2.13
Couldn't find a source for this image and can't quite read the signature of the artist, but love this graphic as much as I love all you faithful readers.



[Photos are better if you click on them to embiggen.]

3 Comments:

At 4:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello! It is my husband's picture. His name is Alexey Koshelev (deepfuze). He has another with daffodils in a same style. Where you find it? I am glad you like it:)

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Don't remember where I found it. Somewhere on the internets, but I'm glad to find the source. It's a gorgeous graphic. If you have a link to a website for his work, I'm happy to include it in the post.

 
At 4:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You can see another art-works in his Instagarm (deepfuze) or Tumblr (http://koshelev.tumblr.com .I think your tulips is from tumblr))
He has personal site (http://www.deepfuze.pro/) but it is in Russian language.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home