Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fun in the snow

I see most of my friends on the internets are getting a lot of snow this week. I did used to love getting snowed in. Nothing says cozy like bundling up in a warm blanket with a glass of brandy and watching out the window while the world gets all quietly soft and white. Can't say I miss it enough to wish I was there full time but I do have my moments when I really wish I could build a snowman. Love them all from the classic:

[photo via]

To the creatively themed. Had to look twice at this one in the thumbnail before I realized the EMTs were snowmen too.

Of course there's none of that white stuff here in my little city in the south. But I guess I'm happy enough to trade off warm feet for equally creative substitutes.

[Photos are better if you click on them to embiggen.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home