Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Every Christmas tree deserves love

I love Christmas trees but I would bet more holiday fights over Christmas trees have ruined a relationship than anyone has ever counted. To start, there's the tree itself. Everyone has their ideal tree. You're either a perfect traditional Balsam fir person or not. Me, I'm not.

I've had those but my favorite trees were from the years found a tree for free by bushwhacking into the woods. Especially the white pines. They were sparse, but fit my ornaments perfectly. My theme was always toys. Hence, I've always loved a Charlie Brown tree.

But no matter what the tree preference, then there's the question of appropriate lights. Colored or white? What kind of bulbs? The proper placement of ornaments.

And no one under a certain age will understand this, but don't even get me started about tinsel...

[Photos are better if you click on them to embiggen.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home