Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Blogiversary to me

I don't think I've ever remembered to celebrate, but yesterday was the anniversary of the day this blog started. In fact, it would be the anniversary of the day I started blogging that has since morphed into a nine year odyssey of spilling words onto the internets.

I've come a long way since then. When I started, I blogged under a silly pseudonym and Blogger was a primitive format that required a certain knowledge of html that I didn't have. I didn't know how to embed links or graphics. I didn't even know how to change fonts.

Learned a bit since then. Started another blog of my own, guest blogged and co-blogged in so many places I can't remember them all, and mastered a lot of blogging platforms, which became a whole lot easier to use over time as the technology and storage space on computers improved.

Of course, this little blog is now just a tiny hideaway, a sort of on-going letter to my friends and family, but it's still the one I love the best, because you still stop by to see what I have to say, even after all these years. Love you all and thanks for sticking with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home